We are seeing the evidence of a mounting spiritual battle across the globe. Light is penetrating darkness. Things concealed for years and even hundreds of years are now being exposed. The powerful movement of God’s Spirit is illuminating the false and revealing truth….. Doors have opened for this Community over many years – doors of healing, doors of reconciliation, doors to speak with those in positions of authority, doors to represent those without a voice.
The March edition of the Maranatha Community Newsletter which is available for you to read on-screen (or print for your convenience) expands this theme and encourages us. There is also news of community initiatives and activity, and information about our Weekends and Retreats for 2015.
We would also like to draw your attention to the following: (click on each)
- Weekend: Is life stressful? Come and talk with me – 24-26 April, Llandudno.
- Weekends and Retreats 2015 – full details and booking forms
- Manchester Maranatha Gathering – Saturday 4th April – HOLY SATURDAY.
- Stepping out in Faith – The Light out of Darkness Retreat – 27 April – 1 May
BOOK NOW – ALL BOOKINGS REQUIRED JUST AFTER EASTER.
- Trumpet Call – GENERAL ELECTION SPECIAL
- VALUES – Statement on the characteristics of our British national identity.
- LIFE or DEATH – document about the stuggle for the soul of our nation.
- Prayer Network
- JOB OPPORTUNITY – Communications and Community Development Facilitator for the Maranatha Community.
- JOB OPPORTUNITY for a young person – 12 month placement in the office.
Please share your thoughts and comments here.