NEW WINE – NEW WINESKINS
A NEW thing is happening.
“New” means that we can’t see it yet, but we can anticipate it.
God declares that He is the one who is “making all things new”.
(Rev 21:5, Isa 48:6)
Are we ready to respond to this new thing?
Jesus taught us that no one puts new wine into old wineskins, as they are unable to hold it. So in our response we must be willing to change, to be renewed, to behold the new thing.
Same clay, different form
As we submit ourselves to this process of change, our response remains the same as has always been our Community’s discipline. Our response is to listen, watch, pray, and then act.
The January edition of the Maranatha Community Newsletter which is available for you to read on-screen (or print for your convenience) expands this theme and gives news of community initiatives and activity.
Click here to view / download the latest Maranatha Newsletter
We would also like to draw your attention to the following: (click on each)
- A TRIBUTE TO DENNIS WRIGLEY who died 9th November 2015.
- Weekends and Retreats 2016 – Full details and booking forms.
- HEALING – Teaching, Training, Experience in Christian Healing Ministry –
a training course and monthly training and experience.
- An Oasis in the Stress of Life weekend – 10-12 June, Plymouth.
- Sharing Laughter, Sharing Life! weekend – 12-15 August, Cloverley Hall, Shropshire.
- Weekend in Ireland – 16-18 September, Swords, Co.Dublin.
- Stepping out in Faith – a ‘Light out of Darkness’ retreat – 18-22 April, Shipston-on-Stour.
- New Books of Thoughts, Prayers and Meditations by Dennis Wrigley
JUST RELEASED – ORDER YOUR COPIES NOW.
- Prayer Network – prayer topics for Maranatha, the UK, and around the world.
Please share your thoughts and comments here.