What Do You See ?
This was God’s question to Old Testament Prophets as He gave them foresight and insight into what He was doing. God speaks to His people, through what is visible, about the realities of the heavenly realms. The ultimate example is His revelation of Himself in the person of Jesus Christ. As the writer to the Hebrews wrote, “In the past God spoke…through the prophets…but in these last days He has spoken by His Son…the Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of His being…” (Heb. 1.1-3)
Central to Jesus’ ministry was the giving of sight to the blind.
The May edition of the Maranatha Community Newsletter
which is available for you to read on-screen (or print for your convenience) further expands this, gives news of initiatives being taken by the Community, has a complete list of local groups and an article about prayer.
We would also like to draw your attention to the following: (click on each)
- Trumpet Call – Prayer and Action to protect and defend children.
- Maranatha National Gathering – Saturday 13 July, Birmingham – all welcome.
- Weekends and Retreats 2013/14 – full details
- Weekend in Plymouth “Equipping the saints” – 21-23 June
- Weekend near Doncaster “Rising up as Eagles” – 26-28 July
- Manchester Maranatha Gathering – Saturday 1st June 10:30am – 4:00pm
- Manchester ‘First Sunday’ Gathering – Sunday 2nd June 8:00pm
- Prayer Network
Please share your thoughts and comments here.