LIFE OR DEATH?
The good news of Jesus is all about LIFE. As followers of Jesus we are called to be LIFE-GIVERS. How do we proclaim a Gospel of LIFE when we are immersed in a culture of death? The truth is we are filled with the same Spirit that empowered Ezekiel to speak LIFE into the dry bones; the same Spirit that resurrected Jesus from death is alive in us! We are to call forth LIFE out of dead places and dead people.
The March edition of the Maranatha Community Newsletter which is available for you to read on-screen (or print for your convenience) expands this theme of LIFE OR DEATH. There is also news of community initiatives and activity, and information about our Weekends and Retreats for 2014.
We would also like to draw your attention to the following: (click on each)
- Weekend: Rising up as Eagles – 28-30 March, Shipston on Stour, Worcestershire.
- Weekends and Retreats 2014 – full details and booking forms
- Manchester Maranatha Gathering – Saturday 5th April.
- Manchester ‘First Sunday’ Gathering – Sunday 6th April 8:00pm
- Stepping out in Faith – The Light out of Darkness Retreat – 2 locations
- Building with the Spirit – a follow-on “Light out of Darkness” retreat.
- Waiting with God in the Desert – building on the “Light out of Darkness” retreats.
- Prayer Network
Please share your thoughts and comments here.
Pingback: FREE RESOURCES – starting to appear | Maranatha Community