Do you know what to do?
Centuries before the Church came into being, King Jehoshaphat prayed to the Lord, “We do not know what to do, but our eyes are upon you.” (2 Chron. 20.12) but, in truth, he KNEW what to do! His prayer is a model for us, the Church today.
At times of crisis and catastrophe people look for someone who knows what to do. As we face great uncertainty and the looming collapse of many facets of our national life, there is a great opportunity for the Church in this nation to lead the way. As many search for solutions to huge social and infrastructural problems, we can confidently proclaim WE KNOW WHAT TO DO! Our message is that of the prophet Isaiah…
The September edition of the Maranatha Community Newsletter which is available for you to read on-screen (or print for your convenience) further expands this, give news of initiatives being taken by the Community, has a complete list of local groups and an article on “Moving Together as the Body of Christ”.
Click here to view / download the latest Maranatha Newsletter
We would also like to draw your attention to the following: (click on each)
- For Such a Time as This – important document referred to in the Newsletter.
- National Day of Prayer and Worship – 29 September, Wembley Stadium.
- Weekend “Equipping the Saints” – 19-21 October, Doncaster.
- The First Maranatha Lecture – Wednesday October 3rd, 7:30pm, Manchester
- Manchester Maranatha Gathering – Saturday October 6th, 10:30am – 4:00pm
- Prayer Network
If you have any comment on this newsletter then please do leave them.