Faith for a bigger vision.
The Kingdom vision that God gives is immense and totally unattainable to human eyes. Jesus says “No one can see the Kingdom of God unless he is born again” (Jn. 3.3).
A subtle deception has permeated many parts of the Western Church. So often the vision for establishing God’s Kingdom is limited to what is ‘achievable’ with available or easily obtainable resources. In truth, what is required for the realisation of the vision the Lord sets before us, is faith in the
hearts of His people who will dare to believe that to God all things are possible.
The June edition of the Maranatha Community Newsletter which is available for you to read on-screen (or print for your convenience) further expands this, give news of initiatives being taken by the Community, has a complete list of local groups and an article on “God’s Call to rest”.
We would also like to draw your attention to the following: (click on each)
- Silent Weekend “Alone with God Together” – 22-24 June, Llandudno.
- Weekends and Retreats 2012 – all the details and printable booking forms
- GATHERINGS in IRELAND – 21-26 June in Castlemartyr, Macroom, Mallow, Fermoy and Cork.
- GATHERING in Northern Ireland “One Lord, One People” – Saturday July 14th, 2:00pm – 4:30pm, in Randalstown.
- Manchester Maranatha Gathering – Saturday August 4th, 10:30am – 4:00pm
- Prayer Network
If you have any comment on this newsletter then please do leave them.
Thank you very much for the June 2012 News letter, it has been good, inspiring, an eye opener and motivating.
Reverend father Gervazion Namba,
Malawi, Central Africa.