Our call, as followers of Jesus is to live in love. Paul, formerly zealous pharisee Saul, who made his mission the murder of Christians, was transformed not by argument or teaching, but by the dazzling love of God personified in Jesus. As a result he testified to “the most excellent way” – the way of love.
Inside this newsletter are articles on Jesus our Servant Leader, Unity and Alignment in the Body of Christ, Developments in the Community, Maranatha Media Gallery, Study Groups, What on Earth have we done to our Children?, news about weekends, Light out of Darkness, 24/7 Worship, a new resource for teenagers, new books, Maranatha calendar for 2011, and Local groups and contact details.
We would also like to draw your attention to the following: (click on each)
- NEW BOOK “From Darkness into Light” by Dennis Wrigley, and Special Christmas Offer
- NEW ONLINE BOOKSHOP– buy all Maranatha publications and thousands of Christian Books, CD, DVDs etc. directly from our own Taste and See Bookshop via on-line purchasing. Click here and then choose from a display shelf or click on SEARCH
- Weekends and Retreats – all the details of our 2011 weekends and retreats
- Weekend in Northern Ireland in March 2011 – “Healing and Life though God’s word”
- Weekend in North Wales (Conwy) in March 2011 – “By Still Waters”
- Light out of Darkness and Waiting with God in the Desert retreats
- Prayer Network
If you have any comment on this newsletter then please do leave them.
I really appreciate and bless you for what you are doing to reach the lost with the gospel of our Saviour and Lord Jesus Christ, yes we are not ashamed of it because it is the power of God to everyone who believes.